Thursday, July 23, 2009

Randomness in July

I decided I want to post some pictures to facebook, but it didn't work so well, so I am putting them here with captions instead. Here's for trying a 4th time :)

Molli had a party for us and we did a craft of picture frames.

Michael the Missionary

What is this, you ask? It is a baked potato looking ice cream, of coarse. I live in Idaho, what do you expect? I didn't make it, but apparently only a few people legally can.

After the open house of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple

Enjoying a Sunday afternoon with Aunt Andrea


In a club house, so fun!

Susi, Matt, Ashton, and AnnaBella on AnnaBella's blessing day

Matt and AnnaBella

Waiting for the 4th of July fireworks with Andrea, Molli, and Celeste

Having a tea party. They set it up and cleaned it up all by themselves :)

Molli at her cheer camp

Michael on the field. I have no idea why he is covering his face.

Molli and Michael wearing their "Summer activities" shirts. T-ball for Michael and cheer camp for Molli.

No comments:

Post a Comment