Sunday, September 6, 2009

September Already?

Wow, August zoomed by. Now Molli and Michael are in school and their first day off is tomorrow. In August we visited Robert's parents and there was a full house. All the kids/ grand kids were there and it was a good time. We hoped this would be a trip to see Rebecca (Robert's sister) go through the temple, but alas, she didn't have her mission call yet, so we will go down in October for that. However, she did get her call a few days later and she is heading to the Indiana Indianapolis Mission and she is excited. I think she enters the MTC on October 28.

Molli turned 7 and had a fun party with four of her friends. Michael is doing well on his bike. He just needs a bit more practice and he'll have it down. The kids took swim lessons this summer and Well, here are some more pictures from August. I taught my first violin lesson last week and it was so much fun and Braedyn did great. Life is good. Oh, Robert was ordained a high priest last week. I feel old, yet I am only 31. He still teaches in the primary and is still financial clerk, despite the fact that everyone thought he would get a new calling because of this ordination. We are happy.

Molli in swim class

Hannah at swim class

going down the river at Lava Hot Springs
with Celeste and Molli

Robert and Michael
Molli's birthday party
Molli. Rachel, Lydia, Kennedy, Kennedy
Michael, and Hannah

My attempt at a cute birthday cake

Hyrum helping me decorate the cake

Molli's first day of 2nd grade

Michael's first day of Kindergarten

because I didn't have a picture of Evan, yet :)

Michael learning to ride his bike

2 comments:

  1. I love the rafting pictures.
    I hope they are both loving school.
    Wow, does your house seem quieter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. (Maia has the same backpack as Molli :) Are you guys having fun in Idaho? Do you think you'll settle down there? How are your kids liking school?

    ReplyDelete