Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer in Full Swing

I finally have a few minutes to catch up on this last day of June. Molli and Hannah have been in summer school for four days a week since school got out and today was their last day. This week the older three kids have been busy with a science camp and they have enjoyed that very much. Today is the last day of that as well. Michael has been taking gymnastics for a few weeks and I think he is having fun.  This weekend we will head down to Salt Lake for the 4th of July festivities down there. July will be less chaotic and slower as swimming lessons and family reunions will take up the majority of the month. 

We took a trip to the zoo at the end of May and it was still
cold enough to wear winter coats (or so the boys thought.)


Hannah had a great time with her dance class.
She is the line leader at their performance.


She was happy to have gotten a trophy.


We had a "girls night out" when Robert took the boys on a father/ son's outing.
The girls wanted matching pajamas. :)

I was in "The Sound of Music" orchestra pit for the past week and a half. I really do look forward to playing my violin for those. Molli and I did a musical number at church the other day. I accompanied Molli on the piano while she sang. She really did do a great job, I , on the other hand, really don't look forward to playing the piano in public.  Life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved the update. Sounds like you are staying really busy.
    I love your background.

    ReplyDelete