What an eventful two months we have had, so much so that I am just getting around to blogging it now. Halloween was eventful. The kids had their costumes at the beginning of October so they wore them constantly throughout the month. This being the case, Evan and Hyrum broke or lost their $ store costumes before Halloween. I was not in charge of calling people for the class parties this year and it was so nice to just relax.
![]() |
| Molli was Clawdeen from Monster High |
![]() |
| Michael was Harry Potter (again) |
![]() | |||
| Hannah was Super Girl |
You get the general idea. These were the only pictures I got of the kids in their costumes and they are blurry at best, so life goes on. I didn't even get any of Hyrum and Evan. Hyrum was a pirate at first but for Halloween night he was an elephant (again). Evan was a knight at first, but nothing really the night of.
Michael broke his wrist a week before Halloween, but luckily he only had to wear a splint and not a cast.
Evan had a great 3 year birthday. We didn't do much, but he was happy all the same.
I took Hyrum and Evan to see the ducks and the geese one day while the kids were in school. We didn't bring any food this time so the birds left us alone, not so much the next time we went back. This is a picture of the first time.
And finally, Molli and I took a trip to Arizona to visit with my sisters and mom. We had a great time. Here are a few of the highlights :)
![]() |
| On our way.... |
![]() |
| Molli with Max and Charlie |
![]() |
| Andrea had very cute decorations |
![]() |
| Molli's first time on a horse - at a fair |
![]() |
| The butterfly habitat |
![]() |
| On a roller coaster - I already had a headache before we started |
![]() |
| baby goat |
![]() |
| Molli and Jaycen swimming at night |
![]() |
| Hale Theater |
![]() |
| We even got our toes done - L to R Jaycen, Molli, me |
![]() |
| And back again.... |



















Thanks for the update :)
ReplyDelete