Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hanging in there.....

What a busy time we have had these past few months. School started for the kids and I guess you could say for me, too. I am PTO president this year so I feel as if I am at the school a lot. However, I say I will be taking December off due to the fact that I will be having my baby soon. He is not due until Christmas day, but I have never made it to a due date yet.  We don't have any names picked out, but the other day the kids thought Pinocchio would be a good name. I think we will keep thinking about names.

We had a good rest of the summer and in September I was able to go to California to be with my sisters and mom at our annual gathering. This time we went to Big Bear, California near Shantell's house. It was good to be there, but boy did I hate getting up and down the mountain with getting car sick. What a journey. My pictures from that trip are still on my phone, so I will have to post them later. But here are some pictures from other happening, because, let's be real, pictures are why people look at the blogs :) .

Molli got invited to a Zombie party before Halloween and had a great time.

Picture day at school

Picture day

Picture day

Evan's birthday cake


Hannah doesn't like the smell of the matches

Pirate Halloween Costume

Vampiress, Ron Weasley, and Egyptian

Fish costume that Grandma made - his cousin has an identical one

We got our Christmas tree the day before Thanksgiving, but I wouldn't decorate it until at least Thanksgiving.

The tree decorated, but all you can see is the lights.



 After my trip to California, I decided I was done traveling anywhere. The kids and Robert have been to Logan a few times to be with Shennie and Chris and their kids while they were visiting from Korea and to have Thanksgiving out. there. When Shennie and Chris were there, the whole Esplin clan was there but me. I am okay with that.I wanted to have Robert get a picture taken and air brush me in, but that didn't happen. Robert was here for Thanksgiving so the two of us headed to my friend's house and enjoyed dinner over there. By this point my doctor told me that I absolutely could not travel anywhere. So I enjoyed some time at home getting more ready for the baby.  Life is still good :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a post!
    I remember Robert saying, we need a picture for DLynne... but getting everyone in one place never happened. Sorry..
    Love the fish costume :)
    Good luck with this baby-can't wait to meet Pinocchio.

    ReplyDelete